Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pinnacle Mountain Trip - June 3


Just like every year that Gaige attended LISA they go to Pinnacle Mountain for a field day. Which means the kids run around at the park for hours. So we stopped by Dunkin Donuts, which I got the Mocha Latte that I strongly recommend, before we dropped him off. Bethany and I decided to go up to the Visitor Center to look around. She wanted to see if they still had the bugs you can eat since they did the "I ate a bug club" a while back. They didn't have any but we were told that they just got a new Queen bee and the hive was really active. They have honey there but not any bees wax, which I would love to have.
Although Bethany had been up there before she didn't remember it. We went up to the scenic overlook and she scared an Eagle then a huge buzzard came up and sat on the branch. I have pictures. I will have Sean send me the ones he did so I can post them too.
Also when we were up there I was thinking, I know not always a great idea, but I thought we should all start walking the trails. Dad wants to start walking and this is a great place with perfect scenery. So we have made plans to start the trails.






No comments:

Post a Comment